Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my Photography Blog.

I have been into photography since the autumn of 2004 when I got my first digital SLR - the Canon EOS 300D.

Since 2004 I have self-taught myself by reading books and practising. I have experimented as much as I can so I can then take my understanding and apply it in the real world.

I have put this blog together as I have had a number of people ask for advice, techniques and tutorials etc so I thought why not put it on the internet :-)

I will also intersperse the blog with my "real world" photos so if you are looking specifically for "learning stuff" then search for "tutorial".

I'll sign off for now by saying that the most important thing about photography is to HAVE FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Website: www.ramyadphotography.com